Fork Lift Truck Training
The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 and the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 require fork lift truck operators to be trained in the use of their equipment.
Fork Lift Training Course Content
- Fork lift truck training introduction;
- Relevant regulations;
- Approved Code of Practice;
- Duties of employer / employee;
- Counterbalance principles;
- Pre shift truck inspection;
- Introduction to machine and basic fork lift truck manoeuvring;
- Introduction and use of fork lift truck hydraulics;
- Stacking & de-stacking;
- Working on gradients;
- Vehicle loading/unloading;
- Practical and theory test;
Cost are subject to previous experience, please call us direct for a free quotation.